WestRock Die Cutter, 2nd Shift, MPS Chicago in Woodridge, Illinois
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Die Cutter, 2nd Shift, MPS Chicago- Woodridge, IL
2300 Internationale Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois, 60517
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Card Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you .
MPS-WestRock is Currently seeking a 2nd shift Die Cutter Operator for Bindery Dept. for our Woodridge,IL Facility. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment.
How you will impact WestRock:
Facilitate the movement of raw materials around the Die-Cutter, from receiving material, shipping, to transferring material to various departments. Operate the mechanical sheet feeder. Assist the Die-Cutter Operator with Make-Readies and maintain a running machine.
What you need to succeed:
• Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Experience as a Material handling preferred.
• Experience in Feeding a Die-Cutter a plus.
• Must have the ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Must pass basic reading test.
• Must have basic mathematical skills.
• Must have the ability to operate heavy material handling machinery (electric pallet jack, fork lift, reach truck.)
• Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
• Must have experience with or become comfortable with radio frequency scanning device.
• Must be comfortable with use of computers for finding information, entering information, writing and sending email.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Die Cutter, 2nd Shift, MPS Chicago