WestRock Cut and Crease Maintenance Team Lead in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
The purpose of the role is to support the Cut and Crease Manager on all day to day maintenance activities. The role will require a degree of flexibility, with the successful candidate still being machine tied at times when business requirements demand. .There will need to be willingness to challenge established practices to improve departmental and site performance.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Assisting the C&C Manager in closing/updating PMs on CWorks as maintenance is completed.
- Ensure open CWorks are live and valid on each machine.
- Liaise with group asset care to ensure best practice is captured/followed across PM tasks.
- Ensuring maintenance team training is up to date with current practices.
- Lead TPM initiative.Management of Maintenance equipment.
Knowledge, skills and experience include:
Minimum of 5 years experience of producing high quality cut creasing, embossing, concora etc. + Previous supervisory experience + Knowledge of folder gluers + Quality conscious + NVQ level 3 in Print Finishing or equivalent (Desirable)
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Cut and Crease Maintenance Team Lead
United Kingdom-Newcastle upon Tyne