WestRock Feeder Catcher in Indianapolis, Indiana
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Feeder Catcher - 1st shift - Indianapolis, IN
2020 Production Dr
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46241
Multi Packaging Solutions a WestRock Company - Printing and Packaging Jobs:
The Printing Industry is healthy and growing! Find your Career in Printing with MPS!
No Experience Necessary-- We will train you!
Currently seeking Feeders (nights) for our Printing Dept. Starting Pay $12.00. Full Health Benefits after 30 days of employment!
· Identify and place the correct carton(s) into the feed hopper to convert into individual pieces.Identify and place the correct carton(s) into the feed hopper to convert into individual pieces.
· Assists operator with all make readies.Reads job ticket then prepares and feeds the correct cartons into machine.
· Receives product from end of machine and packs according to job ticket.
· Performs visual inspection of cartons for any defects while feeding and packing cartons.
· Verifies case count.
· Maintains cleanliness of work area.
· Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to keep up with a fast pace production environment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to identify quality issues. +
What we offer
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellenceCorporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunitiesComprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potentialAn attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock-MPS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.