WestRock Utility in Dallas, Texas
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Utility - Dallas,TX
1120 East Clarendon Drive
Dallas, Texas, 75203
We have 2 General Utility Worker openings located at our Coated Mill in Dallas, TX.
What you need to succeed:
- Performs duties as assigned, complies with all safety regulations and practices, and follows specific directions. Must be willing to work rotating/off shifts.. 12hr Shifts 7am-7-pm or 7pm-7am. Mandatory Overtime.
- Operates various manufacturing equipment to include overhead crane, forklift truck and various power and non-power hand tools.
- Operates machines and equipment in a safe manner
- Follows verbal and written instructions.
- Communicates clearly with co-workers and operations counterparts. How you will impact WestRock:
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Performs various lifting tasks to include pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good hand, finger and arm dexterity to perform this job.
- Experience in a manufacturing work environment
- Oil field experience a plus
- One (1) year Forklift experience required
- Ability to work any shift, overtime as required including weekend and holiday work
- High School diploma or equivalentIf this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential, as well as an excellent benefit package
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.