WestRock Die Cut Helper in Dallas, Texas
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Die Cut Helper-1st Shift- Dallas, Tx
13465 Jupiter Rd
Dallas, Texas, 75238
GENERAL PURPOSE : Load and unload product, operate a machine to separate pages, assist in cutting product to customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
·Reads work orders to determine setup specifications and instructions.
·Starts machines and loads uncut product onto page separator, hand assisting as needed.
·Observes and monitors machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
·Unloads cut product, neatly stacking on pallet.
·Maintains records of daily production, using specified forms.
·Records production sheet information such as amount of time spent on specific tasks.
·Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate basic computer skills, including data entry.
- Must demonstrate intermediate math skills.
- Must be able to read a ruler.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must demonstrate the following competencies: accuracy, reliability, decision making, time management and self-motivation.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
·Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
·Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
·An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
·A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock-MPS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Die Cut Helper