WestRock Low Speed Operator in Centennial, Colorado
Low Speed Operator-KERN - 2nd Shift - Centennial - Colorado
6446 S. Kenton St, Ste 220
Centennial, Colorado, 80111
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Low Speed Operator-KERN - 2nd Shift - Centennial – Colorado
Operate a machine to accurately produce product to customer specifications.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Loads files as indicated on the job sheets provided.
- Compares work order information along with plastic and carriers (if applicable) with sample book.
- Counts product to ensure accuracy.
- Run first card and/or kit and have another data card operator/supervisor review with the sample book and get a sign off.
- Runs the job and review cards and/or kits for print quality and print placement and place in a tray in numerical order.
- Maintains records of daily production, using specified forms.
- Reviews all items required to complete the job in accordance with the Visual Book or Statement of work.
- Completes running the job and review the last kit in the job with the sample book and sign off on the last kit.
- Runs the list and place the cards and/or kits of the job in the right sequence.
- Completes all information on the work order and place the work order with the job.
- Ensures that trays are placed on the mail cart in sequential order.
- Maintains security for user data during processing.
- Assists technical support group team members with resolving operations issues.
- Records production sheet information such as amount of remakes.
- Maintains a clean work environment.
- Performs minor maintenance and repairs on the machine.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have basic computer skills (data entry, etc.).
- Must have intermediate mathematical skills.
- Must possess the following competencies: accuracy, reliability, decision making, time management and self-motivation.
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance and must be able to work independently.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellenceCorporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunitiesComprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potentialAn attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Low Speed Operator